Looking for inspiration?
Get a new Riverside Bead Box delivered
to your door every month.
Introduction to Tools
Watch this video to get an introduction to some of the different tools you’ll use in your beading and jewellery making.
Jewellery Making Tools
Teal Jewellery Making Pliers are a popular tool set for jewellery making. The 4 pairs of pliers are the most common tools for jewellery making. These tools are essential for creating headpin loops, open jump rings and secure jewellery making fastenings amongst some of the common uses for them.
A professional jewellery tools set perfect for creating handmade jewellery.
- Riverside Beads professional 4 piece tool set/kit.
- Including round nose pliers, chain nose pliers, flat nose pliers and side cutters.
- PVC Glitter Handles for easy cleaning
- All packed in a strong elegant case embellished with our unique logo
- Teal Jewellery Making Pliers